Maillefer C-Files are made of specially treated stainless steel for amazing stiffness and strength. The result is easier access to challenging, calcified canals. Heat-tempered steel for stiff performance. Twisted file design for greater strength. Eases penetration of calcified canals.
Function of C + files:
1. C+Files feature variable taper design as well as greater working comfort during initial calcified canal catheterization.
2. Buckling force: Better negotiation of calcifications
3. Pyramid-shaped-tip: Easier penetration during catheterization
4. Square section: Increased safety
Description of C + files:
1. Length(mm): 18, 21, 25
2. Diameter: 006, 008, 010, 015, 020
C+ Files package 6pcs/box
Single size 6#, 8#, 10#, 15#, 20#
Assort size 8#, 10#, 15# 2pcs for each
6# and 20# are seldom used.
Length: 18mm, 21mm, 25mm
6. Active surface 30.02mm*19.95mm
7. Sensor cable length: 3meters