Dental Light Cure Composite Resin Orthodontic Adhesive
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $28|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Boxes Every Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- dental burs and files
- 25 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: E210-11
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Zsyjx(Z)Z2013D2630133
- Trademark: XIHUBIOM
- Specification: CE, ISO13485
- HS Code: 90184990
- Usage: Orthodontic Material
- Applicable Departments: Dental Department
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- ISO 9001: Ce
- Transport Package: 1 Set/Box
- Origin: China
Light cure orthodontic adhesive
* Orthodontic Light-Cure adhesive bonding system. The micromechanical bond to enamel utilizes the acid etch technique and special Composite chemistry.
*Thoroughly cleans the teeth to be bonded with pumice in a rubber cup or bristle brush. Take care to avoid irritating the gingival tissue since slight bleeding may cause contamination that could affect the quality of the bond.
* Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. Isolate the teeth and try with the air syringe.
* Etch enamel and dentin using an etchant and wait for 30-40 seconds, then rinse thoroughly and air-dry. The etched areas should appear chalky-white. If not, reapply etchant for an additional 30 seconds.
* Brush a thin coat of the Primer to each etched and dried tooth surface to be bonded. The thin Primer coat should be confined to the etched area. Do not dispense Primer prematurely in order to avoid evaporation.
1. No mixing required
2. Light cure in 30 seconds
4. Ensures precise placement
5. Fast setting
6. Quick cementation
7. Fluoride release
Black Plastic Syring + Black Plastic Button inner
25 * 16.5 * 3 cm by 200g / set
17 * 12.5 * 3 cm by 80g/set